Make Money With Kindle Publishing
What is Kindle Publishing?
Amazon Kindle Publishing platform allows anyone to write an e-book and publish it so people can then buy it. The publishing process typically takes less than 5 minutes and your book appears on Kindle stores worldwide within 24-48 hours.
Does it work? Can i make money online with Kindle Publishing?
I bought the course myself and have already made money online with Kindle Publishing.
These days everyone has a smartphone in their pocket or a tablet in their bag. This gives you instant access to millions of potential customers.
The great thing about selling Kindle e-books is that it is a digital product. That means unlike a physical product, you do not run out of inventory and have to reorder.
Kindle Publishing seems to be a great way to make money online and a lot of people are beginning to take advantage of the opportunity. It is yet another great way to make passive income online.
How Much Money Can I Expect To Make?
This is dependent on the niche you write your e-book for and how many books you have on sale.
2017 average cost of a Kindle e-book in the US is $4.99 but can easily reach $12.
If we say you would get 10 sales a week at $4.99 that’s adds up to $49.90 in your pocket every week just from one book!
You really don’t have to make many sales to begin making decent money just off one book. The more Kindle Publishing e-books you write, the more potential passive income you will receive.
It really is easy to begin making money online using this method.
Worried About Writing?
This is where the idea gets pretty exciting!
I myself only achieved a C grade in English Literature and never thought of myself as much of a writer / author.
You have the ability to go on to Fiverr and outsource the writing. This means you can pay someone anywhere from $5 to write the book for you. All you have to do is tell them what you want them to write about and pay them the small fee. The sales from your Kindle Publishing will cover that cost in no time!
You can scale this massively, having the same person or multiple people write Kindle e-books for you.
Below is a list of the K MONEY MASTERY MODULES.
- 1: Finding A Profitable Niche
- 2: Keyword Research
- 3: Creating A Title That Sells
- 4: Design A Cover That Sells
- 5: Kindle Book Creation
- 6: Preparing Your Book For Publishing
- 7: Creating A KDP Account
- 8: Publishing Your Book On Kindle
- 9: Viewing Your Kindle Book
- 10: Getting Amazon Reviews
- 11: Marketing Your Book On KDP Select
- 12: Using Twitter & Facebook To Promote Your Book
- 13: Additional Book Promotion Strategies
- 14: Boosting Your Amazon Keyword Rankings
- 15: Setting Up Your Amazon Author Central Account
- 16: Monetizing Your Kindle Book
- 17: Creating A Series Of Books & Monetizing The Back-End
- 18: Dealing With Negative Reviews
- 19: Scaling Up Your Kindle Books And Making More Money
- 20: How To Make Your Books Profitable Long-Term
- 21: How To Track, Manage & Optimize Your Kindle Books
It is pretty easy to make money with Kindle Publishing e-books and it is a very easy thing to try out, with a very low start up cost.
To be honest, I was skeptical about spending money on the course at first, as I didn’t know you could make money with Kindle Publishing. The course did a great job of walking me through the Kindle Publishing process.
Testimonials from other members who have already bought the course also made me feel more confident.
Profit from the kindle e-book I created, covered the cost of purchasing the course pretty quickly.
Stephan James (the course creator) shows in detail, methods to market your e-book to maximize your passive income to help make money with Kindle Publishing.
Once your Kindle e-book is published, it will literally make money for you while you sleep!